10 facts you didn’t know about cancer
We want all of you to know all the information we have about cancer and other diseases. Here we have 10 facts you didn’t know about cancer:
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Even a healthy body produces up to 150.000 cancer cells every day. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
3. The cells that are responsible to indicate degenerated cells and organize the immune defense are the dendritic cells (subject to Noble prize in Medicine 2011).
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person´s immune system has collapsed. This could be due to genetic, bacterial, but also to environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc., and can cause organ damage like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
6. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications, and population of cancer cells might grow again. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread metastasis to other sites.
7. Immune cells like dendritic cells have the character to activate the t-cells that kill all kind of degenerated cells – whether they are cancer cells, inflamed cells (e.g. arteriosclerosis, arthrosis) or even disfunctioning cells in the brain (e.g. Alzheimer, Parkinson).
8. Multiplying immune cells sets the immune system back into the position to heal the body from cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
9. From the beginning of this century, Nobel price winner Dr. Ralph Steinmann and his team developed therapies to grow dendritic cells outside of the body from the blood of a person and inject them back into the body.
10. Just 8 % of the questioned physicians know about the meaning of dendritic cells. Clinica Biomedic colaborates with Immucura Medical, Marbella, is one of a very few medical companies that offer proven cell therapies to patients even apart from clinical studies. As immune cell therapy is nothing but the natural way of healing, the therapy does not cause any serious side effects.