Ozonetherapy – Alternative Natural Treatment
The ozone has different biological properties, among them we can find the deliverance of more oxygen into the cells when ozone is in contact with blood, the hematites or blood cells, in the moment they catch more oxygen. This occurs in the self-hematotherapy, which consists of extracting between 150 and 35o cc of blood, it deposits on a bottle, where the ozone and oxygen is insufflated and then that enriched blood is reinjected again into the blood stream. Therefore, this is a self-transfusion to get a great oxigenation in our body.
At the same time ozone is a regulator of the immune system (our defense) and has the ability to act as a germicide, which it means that it helps to eliminate different types of microosganisms, such as bacteria, fungus or viruses. Thanks to these properties, health authorities are studying to administer this therapy as a prevention for a Flu.
This way the Ozone Therapy can be applied because of its antivirical, antibacterial and antifungus capacity, to prepare our weakened body to fight any infection and if this therapy is administered in a healthy body it can boost our immune system and therefore we are less vulnerable to any infection.
Ozonetherapy can be administered as an alternative natural treatment for the following conditions:
- Diabetic and Gastric ulcers and bad scars;
- Prevention and treatments for Diabetes complications;
- Rheumatic Fibromyalgia;
- Osteoarthritis of knees and hips;
- Herniated disc;
- Back pain and lumbago;
- Complementary treatment for all type of tumours;
- Dermatitis ezcema and acne;
- Detoxification of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs);
- Elimination of immunosuppressants related to cancer;
- Gingivitis and periodontal diseases;
- Odors and fungus in feet;
- Arthritis, sore muscles and contusions;
- Low Vital energy;
- Dandruff elimination;
- Candidiasis and vaginitis;
- Diarrhoea and salmonellosis;
- Pain relief;
- Varicose veins of the legs;
- Desinfection of wounds and hangnails;
- Liver and kidneys cleanse.
Courtesy of Biomedic Clinic in Malaga, Spain