Apllications of SVF within regenerative medicine
- In traumatology, we can accelerate the lesion recovery.
- Applications in Esthetic Medicine and Plastic Surgery.
- In Odontology, we can create bone mass to anchor implants.
- Maxillofacial regeneration through the generation of bone mass (osteogenesis).
- Heart and Endocrine Glands Regeneration.
- And much more applications that are being experimented at this moment all over the world.
Regenerative Medicine is developing and advancing at a great pace to treat many neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer, Parkinson, Dementia, and Multiple Sclerosis among many others. Other diseases can be also treated with stem cells therapy such as Heart diseases, Myocardial infarction (Heart Attacks), or heart failure, arthritis or osteo-arthritis, brain damages, diffuse brain injuries, spine injuries, kidney failure, and diabetes type II and much more.
Over time, the list of diseases that can be treated with this therapy will grow significantly because the regenerative medicine is developing continuously and quickly all over the world.
Written by Dra. Maria Eudoxia Lopez Peral